No. 1-1/2009-R&C [CFA] Dated: 08-06-2011
Circular R&C-CFA No. 05 /11-12
Subject: “Longer duration Payment options” to the Broadband customers across all the Postpaid Broadband
Plans – reg.
Currently annual payment option facility is available to Broadband customers across all Broadband plans,
under which ten (10) months Fixed Monthly Charges are levied against twelve(12) months if the payment is made
at a time in advance.
2. It has been decided by the competent authority to allow longer duration payment option facility in
addition to the existing annual payment option facility, to the postpaid Broadband customers as under:
I. Two years payment option facility: - By levying Fixed Monthly Charges of eighteen (18) months only
against 24 months (Two years FMC) if the payment is made at a time in advance by a Broadband customer.
II. Three years payment option facility: - By levying Fixed Monthly Charges of 24 months only against 36
months (three years FMC) if the payment is made at a time in advance by a Broadband customer.
3. The above ‘longer duration payment option facilities shall be available across all the postpaid Broadband
plans for existing as well as prospective broadband customers.
4. The committed period for free modem across different Broadband plans shall remain unchanged as contained
in existing orders in respect of above longer duration payment options.
5. All other relevant terms and conditions as per existing orders shall remain unchanged
6. These instructions shall be effective from 01-07-2011 and may be brought to the notice of all concerned for
7. This circular is issued based on the approval of Competent Authority in Broadband cell file No. 64-03/08-
BB/Pt.3. For any clarification/correspondence, in this regard, matter may be taken up with Broadband Section,
BSNL Corporate Office, Janpath, New Delhi-110001 (Tel. No. 011-23322064 and Fax No. 011-23734052).
(S. K. Bhat)
All CGMs - Telecom Circles/ Metro Telephone Districts.
Rates & Costing Section - CFA
Janpath, New Delhi
Tel: 011-23734320 Fax: 011-23734322
-: 2 :-
Copy for information to: -
1. CMD, BSNL.
2. Directors (CFA / CM / ENT / HR / FIN) on BSNLs Board.
3. Executive Director (Finance)/CA/NB, BSNL.
4. All PGMs / GMs - CFA, CO BSNL.
5. GM (Marketing), CO BSNL, for adequate publicity and marketing of the service.
6. GM (IT), CO BSNL – for placement on BSNL Website.
7. GM (NWP-BB)-CFA, CO BSNL w.r.t case mark: 64-03/08-BB/Pt.3 carrying the approval of the Competent
Authority in the matter. It is requested that necessary action may be taken regarding website updation.
8. CGM (ITPC), Pune, for necessary changes in CDR/billing system.
9. CGM (BBNW), New Delhi
10. GM (BBNW), Bangalore NOC, BBNW.
11. Director General P&T audit, Delhi-110 054.
12. Guard File.